Varied sideline programme will run during National Show of Livestock and ANIMAL TECH fair
Next year, the National Show of Livestock and ANIMAL TECH International Fair for Animal Production will be held in a new May period – from 11 to 14 May 2017.
Next year, the National Show of Livestock and ANIMAL TECH International Fair for Animal Production will be held in a new May period – from 11 to 14 May 2017. Presentation of livestock, breeding technologies, veterinary and reproductive equipment, feed and medical products for livestock, and agricultural machinery, will thus acquires a more expert spirit and will be more attractive for professional visitors. Both fairs will be located in Hall P and on adjacent open areas.
Together with the fairs are obviously being prepared also sideline programmes for professionals and the general public. After initial discussions with partners and co-organizers we can already name some of them:
- National Championship of Holstein Cattle
- National championship of beef cattle
- National championships of Jersey and Brown Swiss cattle
- A show of red spotted cattle
- A great beekeeping exhibition
- Demonstrations of pork meat processing
- Extreme Trail – overcoming difficult obstacles on horseback
- Demonstrations of cattle herding
- The White Plus – a project of the Agrarian Chamber of the Czech Republic
- Presentations and sale of regional foods
- Miss Sympathy – a visitor contest for the most likeable cow
Additional sideline programmes are under preparation and negotiation. We will keep you informed about the progress of their preparation.
We have prepared a schedule of trade fair preparation deadlines for the exhibitors, of which the most important to remember is probably 15 January 2017 – the deadline for submitting your application; if you meet that deadline, you’ll get a special discount on exhibition area rental.