Trade Fair for Renewable Sources of Energy in Agriculture and Forestry
Facts & Figures:
The BIOMASS fair is a very good follow-up to the traditional agricultural and forestry exhibitions TECHAGRO and SILVA REGINA. It presents possibilities of utilising biomass from fields, meadows, forests and stables, which is a logical superstructure for farmers and foresters in their day-to-day work and offers more job opportunities.
As a local source of renewable materials, biomass becomes an important part of the energy mix as part of the decentralised power engineering. The use of biomass is an opportunity for economical exploitation of energy and targeted care of the environment.
The BIOMASS fair offers a comprehensive overview of this successfully developing field. It presents technologies and their practical applications, informs about new trends and legislative frameworks, provides experience of the leading experts and establishes a discussion forum for further business orientations.
- Full name: Trade Fair for Renewable Sources of Energy in Agriculture and Forestry
- Date: 8.-12.4. 2018
- Venue: Brno Exhibition Centre
- Organizer: BVV Trade Fairs Brno
- Application: On-line application for the trade fair
- Ticket: Visitor Registration / Order
- List of exhibitors: i-Catalogue - Exhibitors & Products
Sector focus: Agricultural Technology, Forestry