Internationale Fachmesse für Abwehr- und Sicherheitstechnik
Fischer Panda GmbH
Fischer Panda is a leading manufacturer of mobile energy systems. The generators, air-conditioning units and combined generator-ECU devices are built according to customer specifications and cover a power range from 2.5 – 48 kW. They meet the most important requirements according to MIL-STD 461 and 810, especially regarding EMC and noise emission.
- Compact water-cooled DC generator
- Nominal output: 3.8 kW
- With external radiator for cooling
Panda 12000 PSC:
- Water-cooled, self-contained AC generator
- Nominal output: approx. 10 kW electrical power with a regulated engine speed of 3000 rpm
- Modular construction
- Suited for power applications typically installed on vehicle- or a trailer-based application
Panda 10000i PVMV-N with variable speed:
- Nominal output: 8 kW
- Alongside custom-made generators, Fischer Panda builds a wide range of standard vehicle generators.
- Power is supplied through an inverter. The consumer load is monitored and the generator’s control system can alter the engine speed in real time to match the load requirements.