31.3. - 4.4. 2020
Trade Fair for Renewable Sources of Energy in Agriculture and Forestry
Facts & Figures:
The BIOMASS fair is a very good follow-up to the traditional agricultural and forestry exhibitions TECHAGRO and SILVA REGINA. It presents possibilities of utilising biomass from fields, meadows, forests and stables, which is a logical superstructure for farmers and foresters in their day-to-day work and offers more job opportunities.
BIOMASS 2020 will present technologies for energy use of forest and agricultural biomass. Visitors will be given an overview of the best options for firewood, chips and pellets processing and use. The sideline program will address the use of timber mass energy and composting, and there will be demonstrations of forest biomass processing.
- Full name: Trade Fair for Renewable Sources of Energy in Agriculture and Forestry
- Date: 31.3. - 4.4. 2020
- Venue: Brno Exhibition Centre
- Organizer: BVV Trade Fairs Brno
- Application: On-line application for the trade fair
- Ticket: Visitor Registration / Buy an eTicket
- List of exhibitors: i-Catalogue - Exhibitors & Products
Sector focus: Agricultural Technology, Forestry