95 years of the Brno exhibition center
BVV95 – celebration of Brno exhibition grounds founding anniversary
95 years ago, the history of the Brno Exhibition Center was forged and the city of Brno was firmly put on the industrial map of the country. Thanks to the unique exhibition center, Brno is still a synonym for trade fairs, congresses and business.
"95 years of supporting business"
The Brno Exhibition Center opened with the Exhibition of Contemporary Culture on May 26, 1928. Over an area of 20,000 square meters 65 pavilions and stands were provided to exhibitors. The exhibition lasted until mid-October 1928 and 2,698,000 people came to see it.
Saturday, May 27 and Sunday, May 28, 2023
Come and celebrate the founding of the Brno Exhibition Center with us! You can look forward to a rich cultural and sports program, numerous thematic exhibitions and an unforgettable gourmet experience. The Saturday program will be concluded with a concert and fireworks display.
Program (subject to change)
- Security Day – Army, Police and Fire Brigade live demonstrations
- Grand Prix Vinex – wine makers´ competition, wine tasting
- Food festival, farmers markets, microbreweries, wine & dine area
- Aircraft Modelling World – paper and plastic aircraft RC models show, modelers´ workshops
- Board Games Festival – gamers´ den, try out new board games
- Tours for architecture lovers around the fairgrounds
- Presentations of Brno city companies
- Sports Pavilion – free sports activities, team runs, competitions
- Theatre Performances
- Evening concert
- Fireworks – prelude to Ignis Brunensis fireworks display competition