International Engineering Fair
Facts & Figures:
The International Engineering Fair is the most important industrial fair in Central Europe.
The majority of visitors are professionals. Nearly 80% of those in attendance exert influence on business investment, and one third form part of the top management of their firms.
All key fields of machinery and electrical engineering industry are represented, with primary focus on machining and forming.
MSV’s spotlight is Industry 4.0 and Digital Factory, i.e. digitisation in production, one of the key trends of the innovation process. Other highlighted topics include the circular economy – management of material resources. This is a current trend which is a high-priority area of sustainable development as industry and trade adaptation will move forward in that direction.
Traditionally, MSV attracts significant media attention, with more than 260 journalists attending. One unique component of the fair is an accompanying programme that includes specialist conferences, as well as seminars and workshops on current technical, commercial and economic issues.
- Full name: International Engineering Fair
- Date: 8.-12.11. 2021
- Venue: Brno Exhibition Centre
- Organizer: BVV Trade Fairs Brno
- Position: No. 1. in Central and Eastern Europe
- Application: On-line application for the trade fair
- Ticket: Visitor Registration / Buy an eTicket
- List of exhibitors: i-Catalogue - Exhibitors & Products