PPM QUILT SHOW BRNO
15th International Textile Exhibition
Improve your patchwork and quilt techniques. Attend the courses in Brno!
Learn new patchwork and quilt techniques from prestigious authors. During PPM QUILT SHOW are held nine courses, in which you will find out, how to upcycle old jeans or how to write on quilt. The courses are on sale right now!
Just a few clicks to register
- Go to the site with accompanying program, where you can find the current offer of lessons.
- After you choose a lesson, click on the orange symbol of a ticket located on the right. You can also learn more about the lesson. Just expand the text using the arrow to the far right.
- Once you have added all the desired courses to your shopping cart, go to your shopping cart.
- Check your order and proceed to the payment.
- If you have a discount coupon, now is the right time to redeem it!
- Enter your first name, last name and e-mail to which the tickets will be delivered. If you are registered in the BVV Trade Fairs mobile app, use the same e-mail. The tickets will be delivered to your e-mail and will be also displayed in your mobile app, so you do not have to print anything.
- Proceed to the payment gateway and pay for your order.
- The PDF files with your tickets will be delivered to the entered e-mail. If you are a registered customer, the tickets will be also displayed on your profile page on the website in My Tickets and Reservations section and also in the BVV Trade Fairs mobile app.
- Please keep in mind that the tickets are only for the purchased course(s). To visit the PPM QUILT SHOW BRNO, you also have to purchase a ticket. You can buy it on-line, or on site.
- Please make sure that you comply with the hygiene and safety rules for show admission.
Don't hesitate! Capacity is limited
The courses are taught by the best professionals and the capacity is very limited. So if you like any course, don't hesitate with the purchase.
Is it enough to only have a lesson ticket to visit the workshop?
No, to be allowed in the course, you also have to buy a ticket for the PPM QUILT SHOW BRNO. However, if you have purchased more lessons all in one day, you only need one festival or fair trade ticket to enter the site.
I’ve got more lessons in one day. Do I have to buy more fair trade tickets?
No, one fair trade ticket is sufficient.
Do I have to be registered to buy the tickets?
It is not required to be registered to purchase tickets. However, if you make a registration, you will have a clear overview of your tickets on your profile page on the website. Moreover, if you download the BVV Trade Fairs mobile app, you will have your tickets in your phone and you will not have to print them.
Do I have to print the tickets? Do I have to print them in colour?
No, it is sufficient to show them on your phone. If you choose to print them, you can print them in black and white. However, it is important to ensure that the QR code in the upper part of the tickets is printed properly.
When will I receive the tickets?
The tickets will be delivered to your e-mail in several minutes after you finished your purchase.
Can I pay by invoice or bank transfer when buying on-line?
For on-line purchases, you can only pay with Maestro, MasterCard, Visa and Visa Electron cards. Payment will be made through the ČSOB (Československá obchodní banka, a. s.) gateway, but you can pay with a card issued by any bank. However, please make sure you have internet payments enabled.
I couldn't pay for the tickets. What now?
Unfortunately, we cannot redirect you to the payment gateway again. If the payment was not made, you must create a new order.
Can I buy the tickets on-line, but pay on site?
On-line tickets must be paid for on-line. Workshop tickets can also be purchased on site, but expect a higher price.
I’ve paid everything but I didn't get anything.
Please check your e-mail client to see if the e-mail with ticket files did not end in your spam box. If you are registered, you can also download your tickets directly from your profile page or just display them in the mobile app.