29.10. - 1.11. 2019
Fair for Rehabilitation, Compensation, Prosthetic and Orthopaedic Aids
Facts & Figures:
REHAPROTEX is a trade show that gathers manufacturers and distributors to offers a broad range of compensatory, prosthetic, orthopaedic and physiotherapeutic aids, as well as services for the active life of the elderly. Providers of social services, the non-profit sector or charities will also be presenting their products and services with a wide range of original products from their clients.
The supporting programme is created in cooperation with many important partners, such as the National Council of People with Disabilities of the Czech Republic, the Wheelchair League, ParaCENTRUM Fenix, Senior Pass, the Czech Footwear and Leather Association (ČOKA) and the National Institute of Public Health. Visitors to the fair include professionals from the state administration, insurance companies, labour offices, physician reviewers and specialists and physiotherapy workers, as well as the general public.
- Full name: Fair for Rehabilitation, Compensation, Prosthetic and Orthopaedic Aids
- Date: 29.10. - 1.11. 2019
- Venue: Brno Exhibition Centre
- Organizer: BVV Trade Fairs Brno
- Application: On-line application for the trade fair
- List of exhibitors: i-Catalogue - Exhibitors & Products
Sector focus: Health Care and Biotech, Medical Technology