International Forestry and Hunting Fair
Facts & Figures:
SILVA REGINA 2022 will be one of the key Central European forestry and hunting fairs. This year it will take place in parallel with other fairs focused on agriculture and forestry - TECHAGRO and BIOMASS.
In the forestry part of the fair, visitors will find everything for forest management, or for the maintenance of vegetation in cities, there will also be practical demonstrations of the use of machines. The hunting part of the fair will focus on the sale of equipment for hunting and staying in nature. Stages with an educational and entertainment program or a restaurant with game specialties will also be prepared for visitors, with performances by trumpeters, cynologists and falconers as well as a professional forestry accompanying program.
- Full name: International Forestry and Hunting Fair
- Date: 3.-7.4. 2022
- Venue: Brno Exhibition Centre
- Organizer: BVV Trade Fairs Brno
- Position: No. 1. in Central and Eastern Europe
- List of exhibitors: i-Catalogue - Exhibitors & Products
Sector focus: Agricultural Technology, Forestry