The Deadline Bonus
From 18th to 20th August 2013 (Sunday – Tuesday), the Brno Exhibition Centre will hold the 42nd run of the International Fashion Fairs STYL a KABO. We firmly believe that both fairs already have their spot in the plan of business and presentation activities of most companies in the field of textile, fashion and leatherware industry both in the Czech Republic and abroad. Positive results of the February fairs prove they do.
Let us remind the characteristic facts about both events:
- B2B events designed for closing retail orders
- Opportunities to find new suppliers and customers
- A perfect place for new brands to enter the Czech and Slovak market
- Only B2B fashion industry fairs in the region of the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- Extraordinary and successful combination of the field “clothes and footwear” in one term
- Supporting exhibitions and events:
Seminars for retail
In order to make the participation in the fairs economically interesting for companies/suppliers again, it is possible to use advantageous prices again for the timely application submission:
- 20% discount from the basic price for rent of the exhibition area upon application submission by 22. 4. 2013, i.e. the price for the exhibition area will be 1,592 CZK/m².
- 10% discount from the basic price for rent of the exhibition area upon application submission by 22. 5. 2013, i.e. the price for the exhibition area will be 1,791 CZK/ m².
The condition for the deadline bonus claim fulfilment is to submit your applications by the specified deadline and to pay the advance invoice in due time. This discount does not apply to the special package offer!
Prices of standard exhibition stands Premium, Economy, Exclusive and Basic do not change during the fairs and their calculated price includes the price for the exhibition area valid on the date of the 1st deadline, i.e. 1,592 CZK/m².
Do not hesitate and use our advantageous offer! We are looking forward to having you at the Brno Exhibition Centre in August as are 5,500 other businessmen from the Czech Republic, Slovakia and other countries.