29.10. - 1.11. 2019
International Fair for Wood Processing and Furniture Industry
Facts & Figures:
WOOD-TEC is the most important trade fair for woodworking and furniture industry in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. This fair is a business, educational and social event for all those who work with wood. For most joiners and carpenters, WOOD-TEC is an event that they cannot miss.
The trade fair takes place with the support of the EUMABOIS European Association of Woodworking Machinery Manufacturers and is organized by Czech professional associations in the field of production of machines for woodworking, timber processing and furniture manufacturing. The content of the accompanying program is also jointly created by universities.
WOOD-TEC 2019 will introduce once again machinery for timber processing and furniture manufacturing, as well as components for furniture making. We expect presentations of novelties introduced during the LIGNA trade fair in Germany.
The accompanying programme of WOOD-TEC 2019 will focus on practical information for woodworkers and furniture manufacturers.
The WOOD-TEC Award exhibit competition will also continue.
- Full name: International Fair for Wood Processing and Furniture Industry
- Date: 29.10. - 1.11. 2019
- Venue: Brno Exhibition Centre
- Organizer: BVV Trade Fairs Brno
- Position: No. 1. in Central and Eastern Europe
- Application: On-line application for the trade fair
- List of exhibitors: i-Catalogue - Exhibitors & Products
Sector focus: Wood-processing and Furniture Industry